Thursday 3 April 2014

Final Draft: Promotion Poster


After researching and looking at some earlier drafts of my poster design, I came to the conclusion that I needed to make the image the focal point of the poster. This is a common convention as seen in many other country music posters (shown in my research) so I decided following this convention would be the most appropriate for my genre. I made the image the focal point by moving all of the text into a translucent black box at the bottom page. Keeping all the information in different text formats in one area made my poster a lot easier to read and look at, and the image pulls in my audience which is my clear objective. After showing this to my peers and teachers they were very pleased with it and stated it would fit in perfectly to a music magazine. So with all my ancillary texts completed, I am now able to begin receiving my audience feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment